My ebook on working with this technique, Chaordic Knitting, is available on Ravelry. An generic bag pattern and felting instructions using a front or top load washer and dryer are included with the class.
Supplies to bring:
- At least 200 yds of assorted worsted to bulky wool singles, such as Lamb’s Pride Bulky or Noro Iro (photographed bag used 2 skeins of Noro Iro and a short amount of Lamb’s Pride for the ties)
- One set of circular needles 8mm/US11, 32″ (80cm) long
- A short cable with end caps for a stitch holder (optional)
- A pair of 8mm/US11double point needles or a 8mm/US11, 16″ (40cm) circular for I-cord
- Crochet hook to match needles
- 8 markers, 1 must be distinguishable, all removable